The Bank of Missouri 2019 POSL Perryville CupUpdated Monday October 21, 2019 by Brandy Balsman.
The Bank of Missouri 2019 POSL Perryville Cup
October 26-27, 2019
· Registration Open: September 20 - October 11
· Tournament Fee: $225
Register your team: https://www.tourneymachine.com/E68030
· Information regarding our tournament: SEE BELOW
· Roster must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
· Mail registration fees to: POSL, P.O. Box 26, Perryville, Missouri 63775
· There is a $25 fee added to registration if your roster is received AFTER October 11th, 2019. If you submit your roster after that date you will pay $250 and be put on a waiting list.
· If you have to submit a request for scheduling purposes, use the COMMENTS box on the registration form to submit that request. All requests for scheduling accommodations must also be in by October 11th and will be reviewed by the POSL Board.
Each team is guaranteed 3 games
(Make Checks Payable to Perryville Optimist Soccer League or POSL)
*Copies of Grade Cards and Birth Certificates will be verified at check-in on Saturday.
*All players Kindergarten thru 8th grade must have played in the recreational league they represent in the Fall of 2019. If League does not have a Fall Program then players must have played in the Spring of 2019. NO SELECT/CLUB Teams are allowed. This is a recreational tournament.
*Kindergarten will play 6 v 6, two 16 minute halves, max roster of 12 and use a size 3 ball. Grades 1-2 will play 8 v 8, two 20 minute halves, max roster of 14 and use a size 4 ball. Grades 3-4 will play 8v8, two 25 minute halves, max roster of 14, size 4 ball. Grades 5-8 will play 11 v 11, two 25 minute halves, max roster of 18, and use a size 5 ball. Home team (team listed first) shall provide game ball. If there is a color/uniform conflict, the home team will be asked to change colors or wear pennies (pennies are not provided by the POSL). Due to dangerous weather conditions or extenuating circumstances, the tournament director/committee, or referee may shorten the game length. A complete game may consist of one full half.
*RECREATIONAL TOURNAMENT: The tournament reserves the right to reject a team entry based on not meeting the eligibility requirements listed in the tournament rules.
In Perryville, there’s nothing more important than fostering our local sports teams. Perryville Optimist Soccer League provides students between the ages of five and fourteen a safe place to get physically active and make connections with their peers. However, we wouldn’t be able to keep serving our team of young people without important partners like you.
In return, the POSL would feature your company as our sponsor on our shirts, online through email marketing and social media, along with signage at our events. New this year, you will be able to submit a virtual ‘coupon’ to distribute to all attendees at our tournament. This would help your organization gain exposure among POSL parents and throughout Southeast Missouri.
POSL and the board of directors would be happy to start a partnership at any level! If you are sponsoring, please see attached information. SEE FORM BELOW.
|Fillable tournament roster.pdf|
|POSL TOURNAMENT RULES_Updated 3/26/19|
|POSL Tournament Weather Policies.pdf|
|Soccer Tourn Sponsor Forms Spring 2019.pdf|