The Bank of Missouri 2019 POSL Perryville CupUpdated Thursday November 21, 2019 by Brandy Balsman.
The Bank of Missouri 2019 POSL Perryville Cup
November 23 & 24, 2019
· Each team is guaranteed 3 games
· (Make Checks Payable to Perryville Optimist Soccer League or POSL)
· Copies of Grade Cards and Birth Certificates will be verified at check-in on Saturday.
· All players Kindergarten thru 8th grade must have played in the recreational league they represent in the Fall of 2019. If League does not have a Fall Program then players must have played in the Spring of 2019. NO SELECT/CLUB Teams are allowed. This is a recreational tournament.
· Kindergarten will play 6 v 6, two 16 minute halves, max roster of 12 and use a size 3 ball. Grades 1-2 will play 8 v 8, two 20 minute halves, max roster of 14 and use a size 4 ball. Grades 3-4 will play 8v8, two 25 minute halves, max roster of 14, size 4 ball. Grades 5-8 will play 11 v 11, two 25 minute halves, max roster of 18, and use a size 5 ball. Home team (team listed first) shall provide game ball. If there is a color/uniform conflict, the home team will be asked to change colors or wear pennies (pennies are not provided by the POSL). Due to dangerous weather conditions or extenuating circumstances, the tournament director/committee, or referee may shorten the game length. A complete game may consist of one full half.
· RECREATIONAL TOURNAMENT: The tournament reserves the right to reject a team entry based on not meeting the eligibility requirements listed in the tournament rules.
See documents below for directions to fields and other helpful information.
|POSL TOURNAMENT RULES_Updated 10-1-2019.pdf|
|Directions to Field 1 at the City Park.pdf|
|Fillable tournament roster.pdf|
|POSL Tournament Weather Policies.pdf|
|Soccer Tourn Sponsor Forms Spring 2019.pdf|
|DIRECTIONS TO CITY OF PERRYVILLE PARK.pdf|
|POSL Zero Tolerance For Website.pdf|