Fall 2018 Additional League Info & Registration Tips
Please read if you are registering a player for the Fall 2018 youth leagueUpdated Wednesday June 20, 2018 by Brandy Balsman.
Here are a couple items to note for the Fall 2018 Youth Soccer League:
1. If we have enough interest, we will be creating a Pre-K girls division this year. We must be able to field at least 4 teams for this to happen. If we are unable to fill all those spots, we will automatically merge the registered girls with the coed division.
1. Please check your child's profile information to verify that their age and current school grade level are accurate so that you can register them in the proper division.
2. Please be sure to double check your contact information to update or correct any information as needed. Your contact information must be correct in order for your player's coach to be able to reach you.
3. If you have a little one playing in the pre-k division and they are already in the online system, please check their profile to make sure that it did not automatically advance them to kindergarten. If it did this automatically, it will only let you register them for kindergarten and not pre-k. On the player profile, "Grade this Fall" should be Pre-K and in the spring season it should be Kindergarten (as they will enter Kindergarten in the fall of 2019). The system runs parrallel to our Soccer Calendar Year which is Fall to Fall so when you enter the grade level it needs to be depictive of the grade level that will be in in the fall season of the current year.
4. If you move your Pre-K/Preschool age child up to play in the Kindergarten division, please be aware that only children who are currently enrolled in Kindergaren are allowed to play on the All-Star teams. Also, there is no need to change their grade level in the profile to kindergarten. You are allowed to register a player with a pre-k grade level in the kindergarten division.
5. Due to liability and safety issues, a child entered in the league to play in the Pre-K division MUST be 4 by August 1st. We do allow a grace period for the age to meet the guideline by the end of the month but CAN NOT extend that period any further than that. We appreciate your understanding with this guideline that we must enforce.
6. If you are interested in coaching, please register yourself in the same manner that you do your child to play, only choose the Register to Coach option.
7. If your business would like to sponsor a team, be sure to get your information to Chad Winkler (firstname.lastname@example.org) to insure your spot. We fill these on a first-come-first-served basis.